Property Management Services Offered
your rental property via the internet (with photos), local publications, rent
sign and handouts.
Premises prior to admitting tenant(s) for occupancy. This includes the written
move-in and move-out inspections, which is now required by ALL landlords.
Tenant(s) before renting by verification of references, credit, etc.
Rental Agreement and explain rental contract and rules thoroughly to the
prospective tenant(s) before agreement is signed. This includes the new disclosures that are
now required by ALL landlords.
Monthly Rent and serve reminder notice if rent is not paid in a timely manner.
and Serve 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit, if the rent is not paid.
Inspect Your Property by driving by to insure proper care and maintenance. Interior inspection when needed, such as
periodic carbon monoxide and smoke detectors operation.
Promptly to Emergency Calls from tenant(s). Call for repair or emergency services if required. Contact you or your representative for
instructions on how to proceed.
Tenant’s Requests for repairs or other questions and discuss with you.
Hour Voicemail to handle any management services needed.
and Submit Bids to you or your representative before authorizing work such as
painting, carpet, floor covering, window treatments, gardening, etc.
Bills for maintenance services contracted, which appear on your monthly
Your Bookkeeping by issuing you a monthly check (or make a deposit into your
bank account). Send a copy of the
ledger, which itemizes your income and expenses. At the end of the year, for tax purposes, you
will receive a copy of the complete year ledger reflecting all the transactions
throughout the year.
Call for additional details and cost... We Welcome your call.
Sand Castle Realty offers you the following services:
- Advertise your rental property via the internet, local publications, for rent sign and handouts.
- Inspect Premises prior admitting tenant for occupancy, which includes the now required move-in and move-out inspections.
- Qualify Tenants before renting by verification of references, credit, etc.
- Prepare Rental Agreements and explain rental conditions thoroughly to prospective tenant before agreement is signed. This includes the new disclosures that are required.
- Collect Monthly Rents and serve reminders notices if rent is not paid within three days of due date.
- Regularly Inspect Your Property by driving by to insure proper care and maintenance. Interior inspection when needed. Such as periodic smoke detectors operation.
- Respond Promptly to Emergency Calls from tenant. Directly call repair or emergency services or, by previous agreement, contact you or your representative for instructions.
- 24 Hour / 7 Days a week Voice Mail for efficient handling of management services or emergencies that may arise.
- Obtain & Submit Bids for your consideration for work such as painting, cleaning, carpet, vinyl and/ or other flooring replacement, window treatments, gardening service and landscaping, roof repair or replacement, refurbishing your property in all ways, etc.
- Pay Bills for maintenance services from collected rents.
- Simplify Your Bookkeeping with your net monthly check, along with a ledger sheet which itemizes your income and expenses breakdown and any invoices. At year's end, for tax purposes, you receive a copy of the ledger sheet showing all transactions for the entire year.
We are here to answer any of your questions regarding our Property Management Services. Please feel free to call us or e-mail for further details. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you.